DISCLAIMER

My photo
Oregon, United States
I'm not an expert! I'm just a girl who knows a few things, and would like to share it with you. :) I also want to add that I do not get paid for advertising stores and products, these are just things I use and places I go. (A LOT)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer's almost here!!

Time to dig out the sunscreen and the waterproof mascara ladies, summer is on it's way. :) Not sure how everyone else's skin is in the summer, but mine always seems to look better. In the winter my skin gets really dry and I have to apply more lotion than I would like, but now that the weather is getting warmer I'll only need to apply sunscreen. So if you have oily skin in the summer and dry skin in the winter, than you're more like me than you thought. So stick around and I'll share a few of my not-so-secret-secrets...

No comments:

Post a Comment